Come in to Him through communion

So around 9pm W.S.T things got quite intense here. They came against me one way and fled 7 ways. For the Lord Jesus loves His enemies and holds out His open hand to them.

They came to destroy me but in the name of the Lord I destroyed the ones binding them and holding them in darkness.

They were shrouded in veils to stay unseen…but the Lord cut through the darkness and through the veils like a man pushes through long elephant grass. I walked straight through the veils into their space with Jesus love and light shining forth. What could they do except flee in terror?

I told them of His great love for them though they curse and shake their fetishes and try to harm me. They were witch-doctors on one side and users of voodoo on the other. But no matter what they did the Lord prevailed over them simply through loving them.

They used my image to capture and curse me…I prayed the love of God would pierce their hearts every time they looked upon my image to hurt me.

So I felt after they left to share communion. Hallelujah!!! Jesus deserves all the glory and praise!!

Dennis

Called to establish the new heavens and to say to the earth The Lord Jesus reigns!! Called to encourage and strengthen the body of Christ and to win those lost ones He puts in my path. Wherever He sends I will go!

12 thoughts on “Come in to Him through communion

• 7 January 2022 at 3:09 am

This is amazing, Den! Did you know that Daniel led us in communion this last fellowship meeting?! For the first time, since we’ve been gathering! And now, here you are, doing the same! This is a move of the Spirit! THANK YOU!

• 7 January 2022 at 3:35 am

No but i did read his latest teaching when it came through. I had it on my heart to do this for a while since Robin became sick some time ago.

• 7 January 2022 at 12:02 pm

Hear O Israel! The LORD our God the LORD is ONE!

• 7 January 2022 at 8:41 pm

This as the food supply begins to dwindle in the West. It is a well-known ploy and has been seen to be the beginning of communist take-over. Grateful to be reconciled to the True Source, from where all good things come…

Let us be assured…

Psalm 37:25
        I have been young, and am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.

Blessings in Him, Den

• 8 January 2022 at 12:09 pm

Yes Thanks Dennis .Bill and I have communion every evening after tea. We pray for all our families Jabbed or not they all need Jesus. And then for all our friends who are so many as we witness to them . So glad Daniel did communion as I was wondering when some study or talk would come up .The Blood of Jesus. Soo powerful and we need to remind ourselves so much at all times. Bless you all xooxxo

• 8 January 2022 at 12:16 pm

Yes I was wondering when we would do this together . I am hoping to come back to Zoom . But Bill is worried about me when i get up in the middle of the night . Thats when the last smaller vertigo attack happened while in the meeting. And then the big one a few hours later that landed me in the hospital by ambulance and the blood pressure over 200. Not good . So I have to be patient but i do miss you all xoxoxoxo

• 8 January 2022 at 4:59 pm

Good to hear you Willie! I miss you, too! Been wondering about you and how you are…I agree with Bill, about the importance of sleep. Sleep is one of the cornerstones of health. As for blood pressure, I’m told it is related to nitric oxide and endotoxins. Orange juice (vitamin C) is supposed to help. Also, calcium is important to help relax blood vessels. 1000mg a day (in food form) I’m told. Also, high blood pressure in morning and evening mostly due to high cortisol…Lotsaluv xx

• 8 January 2022 at 12:12 pm

Thats the scripture Bill read out to me this morning from his daily reading while we were meditating One of his favorites. Second Witness!!! God is so good !!

• 8 January 2022 at 12:17 pm